Rabu, November 24, 2010

::Today's tears bring tomorrow's rainbows::

Views
::SabarikhlasRedho::
~ALLAH sedang berbicara denganmu~

At times I feel like my life is complicated, like God has allowed more grief and suffering to come
my way than He should have.

But in my heart, I know I should be thankful that I have access to opportunities that others will
never even dream of having,

that I should be glad I even have loved ones, even if they are taken away from me.

I know what sorrow feels like, but there are always those who have been hurt deeper than me

I will stand as one, but not a lonely soul.

The tears will be far from my smile.


"We will share sunshine and rainbows;
Sometimes, the rain and the snow;
We'll stand together through it,
While the cold winds blow.."


--Atinjieha--
24112010
23:20p.m
[ I can see the flower upon which my life grows, blooming into a rose!~ ]


--Today's Tears bring tomorrow's rainbows--

~Ada Kata yang tidak mampu terungkap
Ada cerita yang tidak mampu ditinta
Namun hati punya segala rahsia
Nekad dengan ALLAH..Tawakal pasti ada!~



☂Asal Allah redho,Tinta Ini Pasti Bernada.Ya, Teruskan Tersenyum!☂

0 ulasan:

 
COPYRIGHT@Segala Yang Tercatat Di Atas Semua Hak milik Atin Jieha Pemilik SKH